So the Mobile verion of Black Ops 4 will be releasing soon this week. Here’s what you can expect!
- Controls are honestly a little floaty at first, definitely stuck with unique schemes not shared by many games, NEEDS mapping.
- The Characters have their audio and speech terribly limited, you get that kind of half effort but not really caring feel out of it.
- The online connections still have some issues, but to their credit, they are improving.
- The DLC at the moment, is a horrid joke, one which should never have been considered in the way that it is. Same for the delux version.
- Not so much a huge negative, but something to remember, the PC version is a few versions behind the console versions, which makes sense. OH and you download it free here: black ops 4 apk
There’s not a whole lot that I dislike at the time being, it’s definitely got its grindy moments, and it takes a bit of getting used to. But overall, it’s a solid game that got a rather good port and definitely is worth playing.
But like always, I’d recommend getting a spectrum of reviews to check and see if you might want to take the chance on playing it and doing a refund if you don’t like it. Some of the negative reviews as of late just seem to be a bit…off to me, they are complaining about functions of the game that are well known for being the game, yet they blame it on the devs doing a bait and switch.
The game is different, it’s not the Same as past monster hunter titles, but it definitely IS a monster huntert title.